To log into your Client Area, simply follow these steps:
- Start by accessing our Secure Client Area
- Enter the email address associated with your account and your password
If you don’t remember the email address associated with account, you have two options:
- Perform a Whois Search for your domain name and take note of the email address associated with your domain name. While this is usually the email address on file for your account, that may not always be the case.
- If you run into any problems, Open a Ticket and ask that we look up the email address associated with your account.
If you know the email address but forgot your password:
- Click here to Request a Password Reset – Please note that you will need access to the email associated with your account. See above for information on determining the email address associated with your account.
If the email address associated with your account is no longer valid:
- Either Open a Ticket or call us at 888-858-6258 so we may assist you.
IMPORTANT – If you know that the email address is outdated or that it’s an email address you do not check on a regular basis, be sure to Update Your Details within your Client Area so we have some way to notify you that your domain name(s) or web hosting account(s) are due for renewal.