To change the contact information displayed on a Whois Search for any of your domain names is easy.
- Start by logging into our Client Area
- Enter the email address associated with your account and your password
If you have trouble logging in, please read “How do I log into my Client Area“.
Once you are logged into the Client Area, follow these steps:
- Click on Home from the menu and click on Update Your Details. This is the contact information we have for you and is considered “Your Account Information”. This Account Information can be used as the default contact information for all your domain names. However each domain name may have different Whois Search information as you’ll soon see.
- Next click on Domains then My Domains from the menu
- Next click on the Manage Domain button for the domain name you’d like to edit contact information for
- Next click on Management Tools then Contact Information
- Change the Contact Information others will see on a Whois Search or simply select the “Use existing account contact” radio button. Selecting “Use existing account contact” will update all the contact fields with the current contact information we have for you from “Update Your Details“
- Once your done editing your contact information, click Save.
If you run into any problems, Open a Ticket and ask that we look up the email address associated with your account.